standard-title Document management

Document management

Handling of documentation to comply with legal standards

In helping our commercial partners to fulfill the obligations imposed on producers of non-hazardous waste, we:

  • Offer support in the correct management of waste;
  • Provide the necessary forms;
  • Prepare disposal data to be entered in the MUD (Environmental Declaration Form).


Question: What documents do I need to be able to deliver to your plant?

You have to be authorised to transport that type of waste and possess the relative forms.

Question: What sort of caissons can you provide?

We are able to offer our clients a variety of roll on/off caissons, both covered and open, with rear, single or double side openings, of different heights and volumes. Further to caissons, we supply press-containers and fixed station presses, often preferred because they considerably reduce the volumes of waste materials.

Place an order for one of our services